This was one of those “it’s so simple I didn’t think it could possibly be this good” recipes. It had so much flavor I was amazed, and it didn’t feel like I was eating a “light” piece of fish…felt more like I was biting into a freshly grilled steak! So satisfying! You really gotta try it! And…you guessed it…super healthy!!! If you want to take it to the next level, go for all organic!
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ginger, grated or paste. (I use paste,so easy and organic!)
- 2 Fresh Limes, juiced
- 3 Tbsp Braggs Amino Acids, or Tamari Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 24 oz Ahi Tuna Steaks
- Salt and Pepper
Here’s the super simple directions 🙂
- Combine coconut oil, ginger, lime juice, and amino acids/soy sauce.
- Lightly salt and pepper tuna. Very light on the salt since you are using soy sauce!!
- Pour marinade over the tuna, and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. That’s all you’ll need! Tuna seems to soak up flavor real fast 🙂
- Heat up your grill or grill pan 🙂 High heat-ish.
- Grill about 5 minutes per side. Admire your pretty grill lines, and serve with a nice hearty veggie!!! I’ve got some you can try over at https://feedingmrrodgers.wordpress.com/category/veggie-sides/. 😀
Hope you enjoy this fantastic way to eat fish…so satisfying but good on the body!!
This is what it should look like after its done marinating! This is right after I threw them on the grill!!! Don’t you just want to sink your molars into one of those?!
Grill lines!!!!!! I LOVE GRILL LINES!!!
This is me serving it with roasted tomatoes, which were surprisingly delicious…and that’s coming from someone that usually doesn’t like tomatoes!!! Maybe I’ll share that one next 🙂 Be watching!! And let me know what you think of the tuna!