For real. Whole chickens are the best ever. They’re so cheap. Why did no one ever tell me how cheap a whole chicken is?! And it will last for many meals! AND THEY ARE SO EASY!! This one literally has 4 ingredients. 5 if you count salt and pepper, baha!
Not to mention that it is delicious. My mother in law kinda freaked out when she tasted it! So…I will share it with you! Here we go!
So, here’s what you need:
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 6 Tbsp Grass Fed Butter, Melted
- 3-4 T Raw Honey, Melted
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
And here’s how you do it:
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Rinse your chicken and make sure there are no goodies in the cavity. Pat dry.
- Salt and pepper your chicken generously.
- Mix together butter, honey, and garlic.
- Baste/pour butter sauce all over (and in) the chicken.
- Put in your oven and roast for about an hour and a half…it will depend on the size of your chicken! Keep an eye on it because honey does burn…but you do want a little bit of darkness! Just not a burn taste. 🙂
And BAM! You’re done! Easy peasy!!