I’ve posted some egg bite recipes before. I love them because you can whip out a dozen when you have a few minutes to spare, and you have healthy breakfasts for the rest of the week! Ones with protein to keep your body happy! Because I love the idea so much, I decided it was far time to create a new adaptation to keep it exciting! So here is my new flavor!! Bacon Egg Bites!
Here’s what you need:
- 4 Eggs
- 1-2 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk (Or Greek Yogurt. Almond Milk makes it more light and airy, yogurt is fluffy but more dense if that makes sense.)
- 2 Tbsp Cooked Turkey bacon, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Red Onion, Minced
- 1 Tbsp Chives
- Salt and Pepper
- Butter for pan
And here’s how you do it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack all the eggs into a bowl. Add the other ingredients and whisk together until combined and fluffy.
- Grease the bottom a mini muffin tin with your butter.
- Fill all the cups 3/4 full with the egg mixture.
- Slide into your heated oven and cook until starting to brown, and the middles are solid. This should take between 20 and 30 minutes!!
Yay healthy easy breakfast!! Enjoy guys!!