This. Recipe. Is. So. Good. Consider this more of a review from a satisfied customer than an original post, because I deserve no credit. I just have to share. Cause it made me so happy. Three cheeses. Artichokes. Fresh french bread. Warm. Salty. Creamy. The definition of goodness.
Look at that beautiful color! And it was so warm, creamy, and delicious on the inside!
Now let me just insert a little something in here. I am not going to say much about it, but I want you all to know, I am by no means supporting or condoning what Paula Deen has said or done in her past…in fact I don’t want to get tied up in that conversation at all. I just found a recipe that I love, and am sharing it with you because this is a food blog and that is what I am committed to doing. Sharing recipes I find. That being said…if I got treated like she has for every stupid thing I have said in my past…if I got disciplined for everything the younger Tabitha said or did that was off….I would have no life or freedom. Because we are all human and mess up. What she did was not okay. But God forgave me for moments when I hurt other people, and gave me opportunity for new life instead of condemning me for my mistakes, and I believe that should be extended between people as well. Now. Enough of that. WHO’S READY FOR SOME FAN FREAKING TASTIC ARTICHOKE DIP?! Cheesy melty goodness is coming your way!!
Visit foodnetwork.com for the original!!
So, here’s what you need:
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 2 C Mayonnaise
- 14 oz Artichoke Hearts (I think I ended up with more of than that…I kept adding just a few more, haha…)
- 2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C Shredded Parmesan (I was also generous with this…I guess you could say I did adapt it after all…just by tossing in extra of what I like when nobody is looking :P)
- 1 C Mozzarella, Shredded
- Dash Hot Sauce
- Dash Worcestershire (This is what caught my attention to this recipe!)
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh french bread, crackers, etc…
And here’s how you do it:
- Heat up that oven to 350 degrees!
- Beat the softened cream cheese until it is creamy and smooth. If you have a stand up mixer like I do, you can plop it in the bowl, set it on a medium-low setting and let it go while you grate cheese, measure mayo, slice green onions, etc. It gets it nice and creamy. We like creamy!
- Add everything else and stir till combined. (If you want to…you can sneak a little more parm on top…sneaky sneaky…)
- Pour into a baking dish and bake 30 to 40 minutes until nice and browned on the top. I used a pie plate and it worked, but some grease did bubble over in the oven so either handle very carefully or use something deeper!
- Put out and party! This dish was perfect for a bachelorette party I was throwing! We had TONS of food, and yet this still had barely any left overs!! Everyone loved it, and you will too!!