So I haven’t posted a naughty treat in quite some time! But the season of parties has arrived, so I thought I would share this little gem! Perfect for man nights!! I love man nights!! My house always gets clean, I get to cook fun food…and before I leave or go hide in the bedroom, I get to enjoy the fact that most men are easily pleased. So the fact that I can make tacos or chili or jalapeño bites gets me tons of “mmmm’s, “oh my gosh”s, and “Tabby this is so good, you’re amazing”s, haha! Its a nice feeling. So here is something to hopefully help you get a similar reaction!!
Cheesy Jalapeño Bites!! Here’s what you need:
- 2 Egg Yolks (Psst…secret…I totally forgot these and they STILL WORKED! Baha!)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softenedd
- 16 oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese (Yes, it is a lot! But worth it!)
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Jalapeños (I used fresh, then found out after I had already mixed it that my mom uses the ones from the can! But it seemed to still work well, so choose your fancy!)
- Bread Crumbs
And here’s how you do it!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix everything but the bread crumbs together in a bowl.
- Form into small bowls and roll in bread crumbs, getting a nice coating.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden brown. THEY WILL FLATTEN OUT, that’s fine!! 🙂
Yeah buddy! Golden brown, melty, spicy…perfection!
Here it is with a big ol’ pot of chili and sweet cornbread! A perfect feast for a man night in!! I hope you enjoy!