Yay for simple! Yay for fast! Yay for burgers! Yay for BBQ!! Yay for health!!!
You can’t get much better than that! I mean, lets just be honest…some times you just need a burger, even if you are being healthy. Now, I have some really great recipes in my archives for amazing burgers that will rock your world! (Jalapeno Cheddar Chicken Burgers and Turkey Feta Burgers to name a few!) But some days you just don’t have time to prepare a fancy burger…you just need a simple, sweet, “I have to leave soon/I’m just plain tired” burgers. So….here you go!!
A few days ago, I gave you a recipe for an easy, clean BBQ Sauce recipe that goes great with this burger. However, you can dress it however you feel fit. 🙂 Mustard is always a good option, there is usually nothing naughty in it. Just mustard seeds and vinegar.
So, here’s what you need:
- 1 lb Beef (preferably grass fed!)
- 1/4 C Flax Meal (Works great for a bread crumb substitute!)
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- Salt and Pepper
And here is how you do it:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into two patties, with a small indentation in the middle.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium heat. Place burgers on the grill, and baste with paleo BBQ sauce. Cook 6-7 minutes (or longer depending on how well done you like your burgers). Flip, and repeat!
Combine all your ingredients in a bowl.
Form into two patties with an indentation in the middle.
Preheat your grill or grill pan. I smeared mine with a little butter. Cause I love butter.
Place your patties on the grill
Baste with BBQ!
Cook about 6-7 minutes and flip…
Baste again…cook until desired degree of done-ness…
And BAM!! A big, beefy, protein-y, delicious, filling, paleo, clean, simple, easy BURGER! BAM!