There is nothing healthy about these. And I’m not gonna lie. I am completely unashamed. I’m not perfect. And who could resist these?! I got the idea from a picture I saw on Pinterest…but it was mostly just a picture. It did mention to use a boxed brownie mix. No sir. Those don’t come into my house. Not after you have been raised on the brownies I was. Anywho. Want to know what I am talking about? Here is a picture of the monster I made!!!
Yeah. That happened. Now you know why I call them “oh my gosh” brownies, haha! See, Mr. Rodgers and his best friend were travelling to speak at a youth rally in Michigan. I wanted to do something special to let them know they were loved and would be missed, and to make their long car ride more enjoyable🙂 And so…this beast happened, haha!! They FLIPPED over these! And definitely appreciated their “Bromantic Weekend Away” basket🙂 See?
- 1 recipe Beth’s Brownies
- 1 package Oreos
- Peanut Butter
- Foil Cupcake liners
And here is what you do:
- Follow the directions to mix up Beth’s Brownies.
- Line your muffin tins with the foil liners.
- Fill the bottom of the muffin tins with a large spoonful of brownie batter.
- For each muffin tin, take an Oreo, spread PB on it, top with another Oreo and spread more PB on top of that.
- Squish your Oreo sammich down into the batter, so that there is still a layer on the bottom and yet it starts to squish up the sides.
- Top with another large spoonful of brownie batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the brownie part comes out clean🙂
- Take a bite while it’s warm!!! There are few things better than piping hot Oreos!! Enjoy!!!!