I enjoyed this…nice and simple, some of my favorite flavors 🙂 I was pretty generous with the ginger, and it was wonderful 😀 Garlic and ginger. I mean really. Can you get much better than that? I really don’t have much more to say about it…other than its yummy…and warm…and garlicy…and gingery. Ha. I’m so great with words. Let’s just get on with it. Baha.
So, here’s what you need:
- 2 Cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 Mint Leaves, chopped
- 1/4 C Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp ginger, fresh minced or paste (I used paste, and added an extra little squeeze)
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1/4 C Water
- 1 Bag Snap Peas
Ahd here’s how you do it:
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Saute onions for a couple minutes until just starting to get soft. Add garlic and ginger and cook for about one minute…DON’T BURN THE GARLIC!! I do that way too often.
- Add the peas and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Add the water and chicken stock and let cook for about 2 more minutes, or until it has cooked down a bit. More…just get it how you want it, with the veggies as tender as you please and the right amount of liquid for your tastes 🙂
- Season with salt, pepper, and sprinkle with the fresh mint!! Annnnnnnnnd eat eat eat eat eat!!!
Slicey clicey, choppy choppy, mincey mincey….prepare to get yummy!!! Oh wow…I’m sorry…I’m so tired…haha
And here it is done! Sorry the lighting was bad, but the veggies were super delish!!! I hope you enjoy 🙂