I have had my nanny-children a lot lately…and I just love making them treats!!! But I hate making just normal treats…I love trying new things!!! Just ask my boss…they are always surprised when they take a bite of a brownie and find an Oreo inside or something, haha!!! It’s fun…and these turned out so yummy. I had to take a bite, just so I could know if they were good enough to blog about. Then…a little later….I had to take another bite…then another. Yummmmy 😉 Such a rich, festive flavor mixed in the classic favorite!!
Here’s what you need to make wedges like mine in a pie pan…double this for a 9X13.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Heaping C mini marshmallows
- 3 C Kellogg’s Cinnamon Jacks Cereal
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla, optional (I didn’t have any in the house, but would have put it in if I had it!)
Here’s how you do it!! These are seriously the easiest treats EVER!
- Melt the butter in a large pan over low heat.
- Add your marshmallows, and stir until almost completely melted. Add vanilla, and keep stirring till the melting is complete.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal so it is well coated.
- Press into your pan, using a spatula or wax paper to get it smooth.
- Let cool, then cut into wedges or squares (depending on your pan) and serve 🙂
Lookie how pretty they are! I just love those colors! And look at the melty marshmallow oh my goodness!
This is what the cereal looks like if you are curious: