There’s nothing quite like the classic flavor of simple sauteed veggies!!! And nothing quite like the knowledge that you aren’t just making your taste buds happy….you’re also making your body feel better one good choice at a time 🙂 The most labor-intensive part of this is chopping the veggies, haha! I hope you enjoy, I sure did!!!
Here’s what you need:
- 8 oz package of your favorite mushrooms. Or you can use two different types 🙂
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Medium Yellow Squash
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 C Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp Amino Acids, or Tamari Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
Here’s how you do it:
- Prep! Chop your veggies and mince your garlic!
- Get a big pan for sauteeing…a wok would probably work too since its a lot of veggies!! Add your coconut oil and heat to medium high.
- Saute your garlic for about one minute.
- Add your other veggies and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the liquids and oregano, stir so its all coated, and saute for about 4 more minutes.
Want some pictures?! Yeaaaah!
Veggies, cooked and DELICIOUS!
Thanks again perfectweightamerica.com 🙂