There is nothing healthy about these. And I’m not gonna lie. I am completely unashamed. I’m not perfect. And who could resist these?! I got the idea from a picture I saw on Pinterest…but it was mostly just a picture. It did mention to use a boxed brownie mix. No sir. Those don’t come into my house. Not after you have been raised on the brownies I was. Anywho. Want to know what I am talking about? Here is a picture of the monster I made!!!
Yeah. That happened. Now you know why I call them “oh my gosh” brownies, haha! See, Mr. Rodgers and his best friend were travelling to speak at a youth rally in Michigan. I wanted to do something special to let them know they were loved and would be missed, and to make their long car ride more enjoyable And so…this beast happened, haha!! They FLIPPED over these! And definitely appreciated their “Bromantic Weekend Away” basket See?
- 1 recipe Beth’s Brownies
- 1 package Oreos
- Peanut Butter
- Foil Cupcake liners
And here is what you do:
- Follow the directions to mix up Beth’s Brownies.
- Line your muffin tins with the foil liners.
- Fill the bottom of the muffin tins with a large spoonful of brownie batter.
- For each muffin tin, take an Oreo, spread PB on it, top with another Oreo and spread more PB on top of that.
- Squish your Oreo sammich down into the batter, so that there is still a layer on the bottom and yet it starts to squish up the sides.
- Top with another large spoonful of brownie batter.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the brownie part comes out clean
- Take a bite while it’s warm!!! There are few things better than piping hot Oreos!! Enjoy!!!!